Sunday, March 12, 2006

ELVIS CALLING

Well. I'd just like to spend a quick second commenting on the coolness of these two pictures on my wall.
They're actually not pictures, but mounted records.
I'm not a big Elvis fan, but he certainly was an interesting and influential guy. I was talking to my dad a while ago about the album, "London Calling" by the Clash. Definitely an essential for both of us. So. He mentioned a fairly well known but interesting aspect of this album. It's actually formatted exactly the same as Elvis Presley's self-titled first album. Now, coincidentally my dad owns both of these (and probably two other London Calling duplicates). This Christmas, he gave me both of these albums, nicely framed to put on my wall. Probably the best aspect of my room. It's very nice to look at, above my computer and see a couple of legends. Hoorah!! for ELVIS CALLING.

hilary.

No comments: