Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Who

I say "New Who", because of the lack of similarity two mild-mannered fella's in their 60's have with the loudest pop band in the world. Datedness aside, I'm still really looking forward to having a fourth row glimpse at the Two Who's. Saddledomeness aside, I'm betting on a fun time. I've never been closer to the stage than like... a step below the nosebleeds and I'm hoping the experience will be different. Maybe more old people and less pot-smoking beer-drinking mid-20's guys. Oh I hope.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Hey, what happened to the comment I left you? Stupid Blogger.
So anyway, 4th row seats will be stupendous. We've actually had some good dome experiences in 10th row. The oldsters may be stoned, but they'll be mellow.

hilary m. said...

Hmm. Blogger works mysteriously, doesn't it?
It really changes the concert if you have good seats at the Dome. We definitely experienced some mellow, stoned oldsters. Until Roger Daltry told them he was allergic to pot.